Daraja and UWC Together

My touching Daraja Experience

Once I was 7 years old, my mama told me, go make some friends or you'll be lonely
Well at Daraja I certainly experienced friends... the word doesn't even relate to how kind you girls were!
(I miss you all so much!)
So far at UWC we have had 2 meetings at the Daraja GC and we are currently coming up with a huge fundraising idea to help raise money for Daraja at our upcoming Family Festival
I hope all the girls weren't sad when we left because you made us so sad when we left!!
You guys were the best!!!!!

Currently as I'm writing this we are all systems go to get back into the flow of things!

Messages to the girls:
(mpo = U Better be a Vet!!)
(Mercy = <3 u so much! Hope your doing well)
(Winny = Omg your card makes me cry :,,(  Thanks )

TO ALL THE DARAJA GIRLS!! 
I hope to see you all next year, and I wish the From 4's the best luck for their test coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts